Impact public concerns that affect you and your neighbours
Claim your place. Speak your mind. Influence the outcome.
Introducing the most effective and efficient way to facilitate online consultations
From city planning to public transportation, from school districts to resource development, decision-makers want to hear from real, relevant people who will be affected by new changes – like yourself.
By participating in public consultations and building stronger neighborhoods, PlaceSpeak empowers you to make a meaningful impact on the communities where you live, work, and play.
Reach decision-makers and have a genuine impact on policies that are shaping your community.
Explore the latest consultation topics in your area and have your say on issues directly affecting your community.
Build trust and demonstrate transparency
Unlike closed panel discussions, email or surveys, PlaceSpeak builds instant trust through dynamic, real-time and transparent dialogue among verified users.TRY FREE FOR 30 DAYS*
Consult the public, 24/7
- Create engaging discussion forums anytime
- Gain community insights with polls and surveys
- Poll quickly, easily and accurately
Quick, easy and cost effective.
- Reduce costs for physical meeting locations
- Reduce marketing and consultation collateral costs
- Analyze data in familiar formats
Integrate promotional tools
- Access PlaceSpeak's pool of active and verified users
- Activate social sharing and web widgets
- Distribute customizable notification emails
Tap into PlaceSpeak's Geo-Verified user base, and/or invite your own.
PlaceSpeak connects digital identities to participants’ physical addresses, geo-verifying them so that online consultations can be location-specific. PlaceSpeak also leverages the “network-effect” to encouraging civic engagement, notifying citizens of relevant consultations in their area and providing them with the opportunity to contribute direct, meaningful feedback.TRY FREE FOR 30 DAYS*
When you need to know what a community needs, wants, thinks or expects, PlaceSpeak informs your decision-making with real-time, geo-accurate data. PlaceSpeak is ideal for location-based consultations, such as:
- Community and transportation planning
- Infrastructure and resource development
- School, community, parks & recreation
- Rezoning and development permits
- Event tools for offline management and engagement
- Land-use, community and transportation planning
- Public facing topic activity views and connected participants
- Transparent participant requirements
- Keyword tools for better SEO visibility
- Social media feeds embedded into your topic page
- Viewable geographic locations of people connected to your topic
- No hidden costs; no one time setup fees.
- Easy, quick set-up
- A single consultation
- Content Management System
- Unlimited surveys
- Unlimited polls
- Unlimited discussions
- Unlimited events
- Unlimited resources
- Public Noticeboard
- Standard metrics and insights
- Notify current PlaceSpeak users about your consultation
- Unlimited administrators
- Unlimited Moderators
- Vanity URL
- Advanced insights and visualization tools
- Downloadable reports
All the features contained in our Standard Plan PLUS
- Unlimited consultations
- Organization-wide widgets
- Neighborhood Integration
All the features contained in our Premium Plan PLUS
Contact us for a Quote
We also provide à-la-carte professional services. Services are available on a per topic basis or bundled with an Enterprise package.
- Basic Survey Setup $1,000
- Basic Report Preparation $1,000
- Topic Moderation $1,000 / month
- Training $500 / hour
Maximum 4 people
- Basic Topic Page Setup $500
- Complex Survey Setup Starting at $2,000
- Detailed Report Analysis Starting at $2,000
- Report Writing Starting at $2,500
- Social Media Package $250 / month
1 blog post, 4 Facebook postings, 20 Tweets
1 PlaceSpeak's customer staff reserves the right to limit the duration of support phone calls to duration of one hour per call. A single support incident may involve multiple calls, emails and off-line help. PlaceSpeak customer support staff are responsible for determining what characterizes a single support incident and communicating this to the customer. PlaceSpeak will make every reasonable efforts to resolve the issue but PlaceSpeak cannot guarantee that every issue will be resolved.
What others think
"Prior to launching the PlaceSpeak topic, we had only heard from people who felt strongly on either side. PlaceSpeak allowed us to request input from the broader community. It was nice to see residents taking the middle ground, not only extreme positions. We had many passionate residents on both sides of the issue, but the challenge is always to get feedback from people who may not come to a meeting to give public testimony, but want to be heard.”
- Alexandra Pierce
Project Manager, City and Borough of JuneauTRY FREE FOR 30 DAYS*
Experience the most effective and efficient way to facilitate online consultations with a live demo.
Request a demo and one of our PlaceSpeak representatives will connect with you and walk you through the platform.