PlaceSpeak offers a full range of community engagement services both on and off line. We would be pleased to consult with you to determine how to make your consultation project a success. You can also click here to download the rate sheet as a PDF.
If you represent a non-profit organization, please contact us for discounted pricing.
Offers all the features you need to generate your own online consultation topic. Setup and manage a topic page with the basic feature set.
- No hidden costs; no one time setup fees.
- Easy, quick set-up
- A single consultation
- Content Management System
- Unlimited surveys
- Unlimited polls
- Unlimited discussions
- Unlimited events
- Unlimited resources
- Public Noticeboard
- Standard metrics and insights
Offers all the features you need to generate a successful online consultation, with additional Premium features, services and technical support.
- Notify current placespeak users about your consultation
- Unlimited administrators
- Unlimited Moderators
- Vanity URL
- Advanced insights and visualization tools
- Downloadable reports
All the features contained in our Standard Plan PLUS
Use PlaceSpeak Enterprise for multiple consultations leveraging the network effect. Cross-pollinating topics within your organization will grow your participant base.
- Unlimited consultations
- Organization-wide widgets
- Neighborhood Integration
All the features contained in our Premium Plan PLUS
We also provide à-la-carte professional services. Services are available on a per topic basis or bundled with an Enterprise package.
- Basic Survey Setup $1,000
- Basic Report Preparation $1,000
- Topic Moderation $1,000 / month
- Training $500 / hour
Maximum 4 people
- Basic Topic Page Setup $500
- Complex Survey Setup Starting at $2,000
- Detailed Report Analysis Starting at $2,000
- Report Writing Starting at $2,500
- Social Media Package $250 / month
1 blog post, 4 Facebook postings, 20 Tweets
1 PlaceSpeak's customer staff reserves the right to limit the duration of support phone calls to duration of one hour per call. A single support incident may involve multiple calls, emails and off-line help. PlaceSpeak customer support staff are responsible for determining what characterizes a single support incident and communicating this to the customer. PlaceSpeak will make every reasonable efforts to resolve the issue but PlaceSpeak cannot guarantee that every issue will be resolved.