About the role:
We’re seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join our Vancouver, BC based team. It's a small team and you'll have an opportunity to have a significant impact on the product. If you pride yourself on exacting attention to detail, thrive under tight deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment, and have a strong sense of humour, then this is the job for you.
- Deliver everything from front-end improvements, to broad scale back-end services and APIs
- Collaborate with other team members to define, design and ship new features
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability
- Architect major platform innovations and integrations.
- Participate in joint planning exercises.
- Help identify and solve web development issues experienced by clients and translating client requirements into a functional design.
- 3+ years experience building high performance, reliable web enterprise-level applications
- Advanced knowledge of Python (2.7)
- Experience with Django ( < v1.9.)
- Experience with ReactJS, preferably ES5, and React-Redux
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience creating and maintaining requirements documents, strategic plans and roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience with Linux
- Exposure and experience with automating daily tasks (Grunt/Gulp/etc.)
- Experience with Jira (or equivalent defect management application/system)
- Experience with agile and scrum development methodologies
- Familiar with accessibility (WCAG2 AA) best practices
- Experience using source control software (Git)
This is a full-time position based in Vancouver, BC. Please apply with a cover letter and your resume
Posted Nov. 15, 2019